Rape, Abuse and Incest National Hotline
1-800-656-HOPE | www.rainn.org
National Domestic Violence Hotline
1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or 1-800-787-3224 | www.thehotline.org
National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
By phone: (800) 843-5678. Available 24 hours a day. This toll-free line is for reporting any information about missing or sexually exploited children to the police. This number is available throughout the United States, Mexico, and Canada. The TDD Hotline is
National Center for Victims of Crime
By phone: (800) 394-2255. Toll-free helpline offers supportive counseling, practical information about crime and victimization, and referrals to local community resources, as well as skilled advocacy in the criminal justice and social service systems.
Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network
By phone: (800) 656-4673. Toll-free National Sexual Assault Hotline.
Online: http://www.rainn.org/get-help/national-sexual-assault-online-hotline Instant-messaging format National Sexual Assault Hotline.
Both hotlines are free and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and offer secure, anonymous, confidential crisis support for victims of sexual assault and their friends and families.
- Alliance of Information and Referral Systemswww.airs.org
A professional association for programs throughout North America that provide information and referral for services in their respective communities.
- Childhelp USA National Child Abuse Hotline www.childhelpusa.org
A 24-hour seven days a week child abuse hotline with professional counselors providing crisis intervention, information, literature and referrals.
- United Way of Americawww.national.unitedway.org/myuw
The United Way invests in and activates the resources to make the greatest possible impact in communities across America, there are local United Ways that have resource and referral information for each zip code.
- Stop it Now www.stopitnow.org
The Stop it Now! Hotline provides resources to abusers and those at risk for abusing, helping them to stop the abuse and seek help. The helpline is available for abusers, people at risk to abuse, and their friends and family to call for information and resources.
- National Children's Alliancewww.nca-online.org
A nonprofit organization whose mission is to provide training, technical assistance and networking opportunities to communities seeking to plan, establish and improve Child Advocacy Centers. The Centers coordinate investigation and intervention services with professionals and agencies to create a team with a child-focused approach to sexual abuse cases.
- Office for Victims of Crimehttp://ovc.ncjrs.gov/findvictimservices/
OVC provides an Online Directory of Crime Victim Services, a resource designed to help service providers and individuals locate nonemergency crime victim service agencies in the United States and abroad.
- Find-a-Therapist www.find-a-therapist.org
This organization offers a solution to the problem of connecting people to the right therapist as a Web-based provider of services for mental health professionals and their clients.
Offers online and in-person outreach, education, and services to men who have experienced child sexual abuse. Also provides resources for family members, friends, and partners.
Provides articles and a list of therapists who specialize in helping men who were sexually abused as children.
- WINGS Foundation, Inc.www.wingsfound.org
Fully describes what you need to do to find a therapist, as well as providing questions on what to ask in a phone conversation with your therapist and explanation of different credentials offered in the field.
- US Department of Justicehttp://www.nsopw.gov/
The DruSjodin National Sex Offender Public Website provides the public with access to nationwide searchable sex offender data.
- Drug Rehab -
- The Joyful Heart Foundationwww.joyfulheartfoundation.org
Founded by actress Mariska Hargitay, the Joyful Heart Foundation provides an extensive network of resources for women to let the light back in their life while banishing darkness and let healing begin.
- Making Daughters Safe Againwww.mdsa-online.org
MDSA offers a chat room and message board for adult women who were victims of mother-daughter sexual abuse providing opportunities for women to share their experiences in order to help the healing process.
- National Self-Help Clearinghousewww.selfhelpweb.org
A nonprofit organization that was founded to facilitate access to self-help groups and increase the awareness of the importance of mutual support.
- Survivors Network of those Abused by Priestswww.snapnetwork.org
An organization of men and women who were sexually abused by spiritual elders who provide support groups and prevent further abuse through public education and advocacy.
- Survivors of Incest Anonymouswww.siawso.org
A 12-step self help recovery program modeled after Alcoholics Anonymous for men and women 18 years and older who were sexually abused as children.
Online Communities for Survivors
- Aching Heart - A resource for women survivors of sexual abuse and incest.
- Adult Survivors of Child Abuse- Provides information, materials and on-line e-meeting for Individual and group support program for adult survivors of physical, sexual or emotional child abuse or neglect.
- After Silence - A non-profit organization, message board and chat room for rape, sexual abuse, and sexual assault survivors.
- Art of Healing - Established artist, Linda Ness, shares her many paintings about her journey of recovery.
- Askios - Self-help group for women survivors of incest providing online information and support via website, message board and email.
- Becoming Gold - Virtual support network for survivors of childhood sexual abuse, which encourages balance to the healing process through creativity, education and support.
- The Black Sheep Chronicles - Adult incest survivor's experiences with the aftermath of incest and how and why it affected her relationships with her entire family.
- Butterfly Gardens - A site dedicated to victims/survivors of sexual abuse and incest.
- Chasing The Wind - Poetry on sexual and physical abuse by a proud survivor.
- Confronting Collusion in Churches - This site offers a source of support for survivors, church leaders and survivor advocates struggling with clergy sexual abuse, domestic violence and incest.
- Dancing In The Darkness - Help and support for survivors of rape and sexual abuse. A safe place to share stories, hope and courage.
- Echoes - Created for survivors of rape and sexual abuse. Includes a personal story, articles, poems, and links.
- Fort Refuge - Supportive community for survivors of all types of abuse. Library of resources on recovery, forums, chat rooms, and weekly hosted chats.
- Generation Five - A movement to end child sexual abuse in five generations through survivor leadership, community organization and public action.
- Healing Wounds - Healing Wounds is a safe haven dedicated to survivors, a forum to talk about their traumas and to heal.
- The Hope of Survivors - Provides support, hope and encouragement for victims of clergy sexual abuse and misconduct.
- I Am A Survivor Not A Victim - A survivor who shares her story of sexual abuse.
- Inscriptions of Hope - Newsletter of writings from survivors of childhood abuse.
- Isurvive.org - A non-profit online community center for abuse survivors providing anonymous discussions boards, chat rooms and other resources.
- It Happened to Alexa Foundation - A resource for victims of sexual assault to receive money to ease the burden of attending a criminal trial.
- Jane Rowan - Jane shares her experience of healing from childhood sexual abuse.
- Jenny's Child Abuse Survivor Support - Jenny shares her story and poetry and offers support to fellow survivors.
- Journey to Healing - Offers help and healing for sexual abuse, incest and rape victims.
- The Lamplighter Movement - A movement for victims of incest and child sexual abuse. Offers a recovery program for children and adults.
- My Twisted Sukha - This site deals with the effects of sexual abuse by a female perpetrator.
- Netter's Place - Abuse Survivor Links - Offers links to different sites for abuse survivors seeking support and self-help.
- Pandora's Aquarium - Provides a message board and chat room for survivors and their supporters.
- Peaceful Haven - A personal experience of emotional, mental and sexual abuse.
- Pressing On...- A site dedicated to the survivors of sexual abuse and incest. Provides practical info about sexual abuse, self-injury, eating disorders, quotes and fun links to nurture the child within.
- Prysmstar - Survivor's story, message board, poetry and links to other resources.
- The Silver Braid Survivors of Sexual Exploitation - Providing helpful information to those who have been victims of sexual exploitation.
- Still Rising: A Resource for Survivors of Childhood Abuse - Links to articles, websites, and chats covering the many aspects of abuse and its aftereffects.
- Survive - Survive is a registered voluntary organization that provides support and help to survivors of child sexual abuse.
- Survivor Matters - Information and support forum for any survivors of any type of abuse. Created by survivors for survivors.
- Survivors Chat - A support site, chat rooms, and resources for survivors of rape, incest, sexual abuse, or SRA.
- Survivors Safe House- A safe and secure site for survivors and victims of sexual abuse regardless of age or gender.
- Survivors Sanctuary - A safe place of support and resources for survivors of abuse, sexual, mental or physical. Everyone is welcome regardless of gender.
- Survivors UK - Provides information, support and counselling for men who have been raped or sexually abused.
- Tamar's Voice - This non-profit organization offers help and support for victims of sexual abuse by clergy.
- Whitedoves Nest - A site dedicated to sexual abuse survivors and their supporters. Share your story, poetry, art, and tips on recovery.
Website disclaimer: The Justus Love Corporation is a brand built for survivors of sexual abuse and/or sexual abuse suppression designed to encourage people to talk about sexual abuse and/or sexual abuse suppression. We do not provide you with counseling, therapy, or any other emotional, mental, or physical need you may require. The information on our website www.justuslove.org is designed to provide general information related to our experiences as survivors of sexual abuse suppression and our business formation around the world. It is presented with the understanding that The Justus Love Corporation is not engaged in rendering advice or any other duty maintained by professional services offered through others as needed. If counseling or other professional assistance is required, the services of a licensed professional should be sought. Please, GET HELP for future guidance should you need professional help concerning your past. Justuslove.org is not associated with any of these agencies and provides this information without any warranty, expressed or implied.